1. GINTOKI operates https://gintoki.info/
This site informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
2.At https://gintoki.info/, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit https://gintoki.info/, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
3. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
4. As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this .
5.Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
6. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
7. We also use third party advertisements on to support our sitehttps://gintoki.info/. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing PNG real estate ads to someone in PNG, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
8. We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).
9. The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Tokyo, you may see Tokyo hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable
information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
10. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
11.You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
12. Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
13. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name.
14. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that .
16. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.